Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

wednesday ya'll

happy wednesday ya'll.
hows school? the real world? living in dream land?
wherever this finds you, it finds me in school, in work, in social life, in weddings, in birthdays, and in everything I don't say no to. And I am so thankful, so blessed to be so busy. to be able to love.
here's some lists for ya'll

things that keep me humble:
1 my best friend doesn't, and never has, followed me on twitter.
2 In high school everyone called me Lisa Simpson because apparently I was yellow....I like to say olive complected. like a really cool, hot Italian girl? no?
3 For the better part of my childhood years, I had a mouth full of orthodontia, or a chili-bowl hair cut, or a uni-brow. and at very tragic times, all of the above.
4 some of the things I long for most in life I don't know that I will ever have or accomplish. it's anyone's game.

things that I don't know how to handle
1 accounting
2 PDA
3 overcommitment

things I love alot
1 the smell of campfire
2 Galveston
3 Texas Country (reckless Kelly, Josh Abbott, Eli Young, Jason Boland, Cross Canadian Ragweed)
4 Clinique
5 Two-Steppin
6 Traveling
7 Driving
8 Writing Letters
9 My Lab. She is getting old.
10 Kamp people. childhood people (i like to call them hood people). old people. new people. good people.
11 Reality Television. I eat that mess up.

Go forth and live, ya'll!
xoxo Lyd

2 comments:

  1. you are cool, lydia. i love ya (and would love you even if #3 in the humility section was still true).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know why i don't keep up or ever remember you have a blog. I need to come back to blog world. this is hysterical. I loooove you

    ReplyDelete