Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

you

we went perfectly together, back then. I mean, honestly, perfectly, didn't we? I learned to love your lies and you continued to tell them. You wove this web, and weren't reliable and I learned to deal with it. I learned to cope and let it become a part of me, of who I was. Sure, you've grown...remarkable amounts even. You were never there and yet you always were. In clutch situations, you were nowhere to be found, and yet..you are in every memory I have. You are fully you, and yet I wish you weren't. I can't wish you away, because I have let you become apart of the grain of my soul. I owe you everything, and yet forgive you continuously. It balances out, doesn't it? You told jokes, and laughed at the world with its problems, and I learned to laugh along side you. I lost myself in you, and I'm not mad about it. I found my voice and my will through your undying passion. You are unlike any person I know, any person I will ever know, you will never bend or waver in who you are. And I love you hopelessly, relentlessly for it.

xoxo Lyd

No comments:

Post a Comment