Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Secret Keeper

photo cred

Memory Lane tricked me into traveling down its path this week. I found songs I had JAMMED out to in high school. This led me to two conclusions:
1. My taste in music has improved exponentially!
2. There are so many memories attached to those songs, those bands and artists and words are sacred. They hold memories that haven't seen daylight in half a decade. They know the late night adventures, the sweet secrets, and the drama drama.

Sometimes, things in life have a way of bringing back memories and feelings as if they were right there before us. Some of those things for me are 
driving with the windows down
salt water air
the lake
the sound of walkin on gravel
campfire smell
hammock
Oh the memories of the past. Sweet and grave times. How incredibly beautiful and tragic this wonderful life is. 
go forth and LIVE.
<>< Lyd

 

No comments:

Post a Comment