Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

life lately....like chelsea lately except more funny and way less raunchy

Well, my last post was about death and its role in my life this semester. And so now, I am going to highlight life.  Life has been quite the adventure lately- which is great,
ADVENTURES ARE MY FAVORITE THING.

Spent the night in the hospital with this girl after some complications in surgery. don't worry, she is fine. and recovering quite well. and despite what this picture looks like, she does love me.
Now, let me fill you in on some things you need to add to your life if you would like to be even more happy then you already are. 1. BACON. breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, midnight snack, brunch. BACON IS ALWAYS APPROPRIATE.  Don't you dare reach for the Turkey Bacon- tHE Turkey species wasn't meant to give you bacon, they were designed to give you food poisoning. (Need I tell you the story of the Turkey Sandwhich in Nashville Vs. Lydia Sherrill?? SPOILER ALERT: I LOST) Bacon can only help you be happier- go run a few laps or hike about after if you must. 2. Listening to Garrett Hedlund in the movie Country Strong. Kill me, baby he is GOOD. Listen to his song with sweet Leighton "Give in to me" and try not to absolutely pass out form how sexy he is, I dare you. you won't be able to do it, you won't. If you can, I will take you out for a steak dinner. and then tell you how stupid you are and how you have no clue of what good music sounds like. 
3. Have really good friends. They can bring so much JOY to your life!! Stop hanging out with those losers you hang out with. All they do is whine and complain, and talk badly about other people---HELLLLLOOOOOEEEEE- NO FUN!!! Be around people who are funny, who can make you laugh, who will watch Country Strong with you and make fun of you for crying, take care of your smelly dogs when you're out of town, and go fishing with you. Be friends with those people- stop hanging out with people who are miserable!! They will only make you a miserable, bitter old person just like they are!

4.  Do something you normally wouldn't. I always encourage you guys to do this...and I bet you haven't yet.  GET OFF YOUR LAZY HINEY AND GO FORTH MY PEEPS!!   you won't regret it...in fact, you will probabaly flood my inbox with praises of my wisdom.  JUST GO. go to that concert, hang out with that person, try that weird lookin food, go dancing. JUST GO.
5. Get some accountability in your life. listen, I love you and more importantly, God loves you. Way more then I ever could or would ever want to. But, YOU STINK. there are shallow and deep-seaded issues alike that, if unchecked, can wreck your life. let people call you out. here's the thing, you are prideful, arrogant, selfish, stupid, weak, and sometimes your outfits are strange. the last one isn't important, but wouldn't you rather have someone who loves you and wants to push you to the cross tell you that?
6. Order a sweet tea. That'll bring ya happiness just thinkin about it. I know Jesus drank wine, and somehow I think He might have drank sweet tea, too. (That is just my feeble, stupid opinion, not Biblically-based at all)
Life's for the livin! stop mopin around, making dumb decisions, hanging out with bitter, stupid people, and being ok with unhappiness. Do things that make you happy, God rejoices, let's rejoice too! In the world He put us in!

Love ya'll, GO FORTH AND LIVE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment